|Tithe church is located at Starokievsky hill, in the part where Andrew began the descent, leading to the hem. After his baptism, Prince Vladimir on the site built a church and gave her the benefit of a tenth of their income, why she was called "Tithe." In this church, Prince Vladimir transferred the relics of his grandmother, sv. Princess Olga, buried it for his wife, a Greek princess Anna, and then, on his death, and he was buried here. In hard times, which had suffered during the Tatar Kiev pogrom, the Tithe Church was devastated, and only in 16 century in its place was constructed a small wooden church of St. Nicholas. New majestic temple was founded in 1828 on the site of the ancient foundations, public metropolitan Eugene, finished construction and was consecrated by Metropolitan Filaret in 1842. "In this church - three to the throne, of which the principal of the Nativity of the Virgin. In the north wall under wraps is the tomb of St. Princess Olga, while the south - St. Prince Vladimir; over them arranged headstones and bronze ornaments. At the right choir placed a glass cabinet with antiquities discovered during excavations in the basement "- so wrote the" Guide to Kiev and its environs in 1912. In the 30's alien-century was destroyed by the Communists of Ukraine.